Thursday 31 December 2015

2015 in lists

My favourite pop songs of the year (in no particular order)
1. Drake - Hotline Bling
2. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?
3. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
4. Major Lazer - Lean On
5. David Guetta - Hey Mama
6. Jack U - Where Are U Now?
7. Taylor Swift - Style
8. The Weeknd - The Hills
9. Calvin Harris - How Deep Is Your Love?
10. Justin Bieber - Sorry
11. The 1975 - Love Me
12. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood
13. Little Mix - Black Magic
14. Fetty Wap - Trap Queen
15. Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk
16. Disclosure - Magnets
17. Hozier - Take Me To Church
18. Ariana Grande - Focus
19. Lana Del Rey - High By The Beach
20. Chvrches - Leave A Trace
21. Kendrick Lamar - Alright
22. Diplo - Be Right There
23. Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money
24. Omi - Cheerleader
25. One Direction - Perfect
26. Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney - FourFiveSeconds
27. Years & Years - King
28. Lost Frequencies - Are You With Me
29. Pvris - St Patrick
30. Ariana Grande - Love Me Harder
31. Avicii - Waiting For Love
32. Brand New - Mene
33. Young Guns - Daylight
34. WSTRN - In2
35. Iggy Azalea - Trouble
36. Phillip George - Alone No More
37. Taylor Swift - Blank Space
38. Glowbug - The Night My Heart Stopped
39. Beyoncé - Crazy In Love (Fifty Shades Of Grey Version)
40. Young Guns - Speaking In Tongues

The best movies I saw for the first time this year:
1. The Place Beyond The Pines
2. What's Eating Gilbert Grape?
3. The Punk Singer
4. Big Eyes
5. Birdman
6. Big Hero 6
7. Amélie
8. Me Without You
9. Drive
10. Chappie
11. Inside Out
12. Trainwreck
13. The Theory Of Everything
14. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2

Bands I saw live this year: 
1. Die Antwoord
2. The Blackout at Takedown Festival and four times on their farewell tour
3. The Swellers, on their farewell tour
4. Young Guns, twice
5. Brand New

Cool things I did this year:
1. Got a job and made a whole lot of new friends
2. Went to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival twice and saw 11 events
3. Went to the Kerrang Awards and met Patty Walters
4. Followed the whole of The Blackout's last tour with my friends, then survived the next nine months without them around
5. Started my blog and kept it going until the end of the year

Bands I loved most this year:
1. Die Antwoord
2. The Blackout
3. Glassjaw
4. Kids In Glass Houses
5. As It Is
6. PVRIS
7. Taking Back Sunday
8. Dear Boy
9. AFI
10. Young Guns

Favourite books I read this year:
1. Letters Home by Sylvia Plath
2. Not That Kind Of Girl by Lena Dunham
3. How To Build A Girl by Caitlin Moran
4. An Abundance Of Katherines by John Green

The 10 songs I've listened to most this year (according to last.fm):
1. Die Antwoord - Cookie Thumper!
2. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?
3. Drake - Hotline Bling
4. Die Antwoord - Happy Go Sucky Fucky
5. Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk
6. PVRIS - My House
7. Die Antwoord - Fok Julle Naaiers
8. PVRIS - St Patrick
9. Culture Beat - Anything
10. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face

Favourite fashion/beauty purchases this year:
1. Leather jacket
2. Lush Silky Underwear dusting powder
3. Thick black platform boots
4. Lace blouse with a Peter Pan collar for work
5. FSHNCNCS t-shirt and jumper
6. Varsity jacket
7. Choker necklaces
8. Mavala Mavadry fast drying topcoat nail polish
9. The black lace dress I wore to the work Christmas ball
10. Sequined Christmas jumper

New Years Resolutions:
1. Keep my blog going all year
2. Remain employed
3. Keep a diary
4. Drink more water and wash my hands more
5. Decide what I want to do next


No comments:

Post a Comment